Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Step by step e-books

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite Hippy scents?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are your favorite Hippy scents?

    Hey everyone! I have been making candles for about 10 years and I’m looking for some new scent ideas. I have been making candles for about 10 years and I’m looking for some new scent ideas. When you think of fragrances like nag Champa, Sandalwood, patchouli , etc. who has the best?

  • #2
    Not a favorite, but a huge seller is Nag Champa.
    I do love Dragons Blood though.
    www.youtube.com/c/standleyhandcrafted
    Email me: [email protected]
    Text me: 1-253-303-7968

    Comment


    • jnicoleau
      jnicoleau commented
      Editing a comment
      I do like dragon’s blood from CS, but have you tried Black Sea from them in a candle?

  • #3
    Have you found a dragons blood that you like?. Nag Champa is very popular for me as well. So far the best one I found is from SOS.

    Comment


    • #4
      Nag Champa, Dragons Blood and Patchouli come to mind when I think “hippie” Rustic Escentuals imo has the best Dragons Blood FO.

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by Anthony Antonio View Post
        Nag Champa, Dragons Blood and Patchouli come to mind when I think “hippie” Rustic Escentuals imo has the best Dragons Blood FO.
        Thank you! I will definitely check it out. I don’t order from Rustic very often will have to make a list lol

        Comment


        • #6
          I have a customer who loves loves loves hippie scents. And she absolutely adores NG’s Nag Champa. It smells so good. I have smelled some really knarly versions of this scent, but this one is awesome. Another one she loves is WSP’s Soothing Sandalwood. I don’t personally like Dragon’s Blood, but if Anthony likes RE’s version, I’m tryin’ it! LOL.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Debkinsey View Post
            I have a customer who loves loves loves hippie scents. And she absolutely adores NG’s Nag Champa. It smells so good. I have smelled some really knarly versions of this scent, but this one is awesome. Another one she loves is WSP’s Soothing Sandalwood. I don’t personally like Dragon’s Blood, but if Anthony likes RE’s version, I’m tryin’ it! LOL.
            Thank you! I will check it out ?. I am definitely going to order from RE based on his suggestion.

            Comment


            • #8
              RE has a great Patchouli. It smells 100% accurate and not too overbearing. Don't bother with their other patchouli blends though.

              Comment


              • #9
                Love Nag, Dragons Blood, Patchouli, Sandalwood and I think anything earthy like Tobacco fragrances and cant go past a good old earthy Musk. ??
                Last edited by April Dumbleton; 09-11-2020, 10:55 PM.

                Comment


                • #10
                  I’ve been trying to create a Palo Santo candle that’s true to the actual scent. Been tough to find tho. They all seem kind of “cologne heavy.” Flaming Candle’s version is one of the better ones. But I’m still looking. Might have to start blending

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by April Dumbleton View Post
                    Love Nag, Dragons Blood, Patchouli, Sandalwood and I think anything earthy like Tobacco fragrances and cant go past a good old earthy Musk. ??
                    I got a sample of California Candle Supplies Tobacco the other day and it is super strong.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X